Ballet Dancer in Training

Ballet Dancer in Training

Thursday, July 19, 2018

Fundraiser for Acrobatic Dance Teachers Course



Hi everyone, it's been a very long time since my last post, I really don't know where all the time has gone.

I'm starting up a bit of a fundraiser to help pay for a course which I will be doing on the 8th and 9th of October.
It is the Acrobatic Arts Teaching Module 1. I've been doing acrobatic dance for a few years now and would like to be a certified teacher to add to my teaching skills.


So this is my first raffle which is open to anyone in New Zealand and Australia.


RAFFLE NO. 1 A unisex t-shirt from my Red Bubble designs.
You choose the design and the size (their is a child's option too.
Tickets are $2.00 each or 3 for $5.00.
Limited to 100 tickets. As soon as all tickets are sold, the winner will be drawn by a Justice of the Peace, keeping it all legit. 
If you want tickets, there is a paypal button on the left hand corner of this page.


I will be doing more raffles with different prizes as well, even one with items I have made.
Thank you for your support.


Have a look at my t-shirt designs at https://www.redbubble.com/people/ballet-boy-nz/shop/unisex-tshirts?ref=portfolio_product_refinement&asc=u







Will do an update in a day or two, I have so much to share.

Salem

No comments:

Post a Comment