Ballet Dancer in Training

Ballet Dancer in Training

Friday, July 20, 2018

A Ballet Boy Does Ballroom

Ready for my first ever ballroom and latin exams.

Just recently I have taken up ballroom and latin dancing.  It's been lots of fun and I have really enjoyed dancing with a partner.

I had my first ever ballroom and latin exams on Saturday 16th June 2018, which went really well.
And then it was off to watch the ballroom comps that were held in the Waikanae Memorial Hall straight after.

My first ballroom competition.


Solo Rhythm Foxtrot

Slow Rhythm Foxtrot


I ended up competing as well, did two solo dances and found myself a lovely partner for three open dances. 

Open Rumba

Open Rumba

I even got a third placing for my solo rhythm foxtrot. I had so much fun,
I can't wait to do it again.


Third Place Rhythm Foxtrot





All the dancers were fabulous and if you are out this way and if you get the chance next year, it is well worth going to have a look.

Salem

No comments:

Post a Comment