Ballet Dancer in Training

Ballet Dancer in Training

Monday, November 4, 2013

Dance Journal Entry No. 2

Salem's Dance Journal
**************************
Intermediate Foundation Exam


Warming up in the dressing room.


The last time I was at the New Zealand School of Dance was when I did my RAD Intermediate Foundation exam on the 5th of September.  My examiner was Miss Wu.

I was very sick on exam day, I had been sick all week and in bed.  I didn't do as best as I could but I did pass my exam.

I did my exam with Josephine from Kapiti Dance Centre and two girls from Mary Rodgers Ballet School.
They did a few of the exercises very different than me and Josephine.


Ready for my exam.


This was my second year doing Intermediate Foundation, it was getting very boring.
My favourite exercises are the Adage and the third Allegro.
I am glad I was able to do the classical boys variation and not the other one.


No comments:

Post a Comment